Please complete and submit this form if you are an eligible UK tax payer, and have made – or intend to make – a donation to HCC. This allows us to recover the tax that you have already paid on the amount you have donated. This benefits us greatly, and doesn’t cost you anything extra. If you have any difficulties and would like some guidance, please refer to our guide to tax efficient giving, or contact us

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand that the Hearing Conservation Council (HCC) will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

I declare that I wish all donations I have made to the Hearing Conservation Council (HCC) in the last four years and all donations I make hereafter to be treated as Gift Aid donations. This means that the HCC may reclaim tax on my donations directly from HM Revenue & Customs

Please notify HCC if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.